Hey all !
So I have some carbon clickers left over from a new batch order I received about a week. Original thread over at ArcheryTalk here: http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3037146
Long story short, I was originally going to have a few clickers made for personal use but some users expressed their interest so I ended up placing an order for two thicknesses and designs. About a year later I placed another order for more clickers with an additional 0.4mm thickness.
- They're available in 0.6mm thicknesses - leg & straight designs (Similar to the W&W/Beiter clickers).
- Compatible with W&W and Beiter clicker wheels and washers so all you need to do is swap them out with your current clicker.
- CNC'd from sheets of carbon fibre with a matte finish and twill design.
- Stiffness of the clicker can be adjust slightly by moving up or down along the clicker wheel
- $10 for the leg clicker and $8 for the straight design (Prices include shipping in Australia or anywhere else in the world)