For 2017 DVA will be running a one day 3D series. The goal of this series is to boost 3D participation in VIC and hopefully grow the game here as well as give an alternative competition top those that can't make the 2 Day shoots.
Register your intention to shoot the April event here
Format will be
As per 3DAAA rules for the following exceptions
• 3 Pegs will be used.
Orange Peg - 45m max
Yellow Peg - 36m max
Red Peg - 22m Max
• Divisions will be
Open: MBO, MBR, MBF and FBO Combined. Orange Peg
Hunter Class: Hunting equipment: Yellow Peg
Barebow: All barebow divisions: Yellow Peg
Youth: 13-17: Yellow Peg
Cub: Red Peg
• Scoring: 11 ring in play. for 11, 10, 8, 5, Miss
• 15 targets set out, shot twice for 30 targets maximum
• A Grand Prix system will be maintained with points awarded to the placings
At the end of the 5 events a series winner for each of the 5 divisions will be named.
• Each event will end with a Shoot Down at the end. Top 10 Open scores will all shoot for the win. Highest score after each target stays in until only one remains.
• Dates for the 5 events will be.